Enterprise for Youth - Online Job Readiness Program
Enterprise for Youth
April 20, 2020 -
May 15, 2020
May 15, 2020
Deadline for application
WebsiteEnterprise for Youth Website
During our online program, youth will create and refine their resume, learn how to craft a cover letter, practice professional communication, develop a 30-second elevator pitch and participate in multiple rounds of practice interviews.
- Become eligible for a 2020 summer internship after completing our online job-readiness training
- Earn $16.50/hour in your 2020 summer internship
- Meet many adults working in the innovation hub of San Francisco
- Create a network across industries and generations that you can rely on in the future
- Receive ongoing support from a job coach
- Must complete virtual job-readiness training workshops online, occurring 2 or 3 times a week, from April 20 - May 15th from 3:00 - 5:00 pm.
- Must have access to a computer with a working camera and internet access
- Must be available for an internship:
- June - August 2020 (exact hours TBD)
- Must live in or attend school in San Francisco
- Some internship sites may have age requirements
APPLY HERE by 5pm on Friday, April 10th.
If you have any questions or would like support filling out the application, send us an email at email@example.com.